Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

I didn't eat much today but I did eat salmon for Dinner, and even though it looks nowhere as near as good as the picture below (from the blog Passionate Eater), I loved every bite of it.. Many of you have heard that I love to eat seafood and that fact hasn't changed. In fact, my upcoming Birthday Dinner is happening at Kona Grill, and while everybody orders from the menu I intend on ordering the Sushi and Sashimi combo, which in turn will land me in perpetual bliss. A lot of people don't like seafood but to me seafood is one of the things that I probably couldn't live without. Not only does seafood taste fantastic, but so many different type of foods can be made with it. Soups, appetizers, and entrees can be made with seafood. The only thing I can't see being made with any type of seafood is dessert and I might be wrong there.

I've eaten all types of fish – salmon, bass, mahi mahi, tilapia – I've eaten all kinds of crustaceans - crawfish, crabs, lobster, shrimp – and I've even eaten whale and shark but I still haven't found any type of seafood that I don't enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I love other types of food, but if had to pick one type of food to live out the rest of my life, it would probably be seafood…

So yeah, that's what I ate today…

No comments: