Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

It's been almost a month since I did a post for the 30 Day Blog Challenge but like I said when I started this challenge, this challenge would most likely extend over 30 Days. However, I'm kicking it into high gear by doing two posts rather than just one.

Day 6 requests for a photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet. I am in many ways like Chelsea Handler, my famous Pisces soul sister because I too would love to have a Dolphin as a pet. However, even though I would love to have a Dolphin I don't have a big enough aquarium and I'm sure PETA would get on my ass if I put my Dolphin into my non-existent pool. Also, as I want my Dolphin to have Dolphin play mates I would somehow have to acquire an island. Maybe I can get Central America from The World Islands. Anyone got $6.85 million dollars I can borrow?

No comments: