Monday, July 2, 2007

Video of the Week for July 1st, 2007 – July 7th, 2007

It's officially July and in Wednesday it's American Independence Day. July is sort of a sad month for me. Two summers ago my father's cousin, who he was really close to died. It was July 4th and the next day we were supposed to come back to Austin, but then my grandmother's condition (she had Alzheimer’s disease) worsened so we stayed longer than intended. 7 days later, my grandmother died.

However, since it was almost two years ago all the tears that I needed to be shed, have been shed and I'm ready to enjoy this July as much as possible. Two years, even though I did spend it with my cousins, it was ruined by two deaths. Last year, it was the first July since my grandmother died and I was living sort of sedentary.

Now, however, I spend my time with great friends of mine, I have a good job, I have a good life, my whole life is ahead of me and I'm still young enough to change it if I want, yet old enough to make calculated and thoughtful choices. And like the song, if you look hard enough, in someone's face you can find the map of the world.

So without further ado, the Video of the Week for July 1st, 2007 – July 7th, 2007 is:

From Yesterday by 30 Seconds To Mars


((Next Week: Any Suggestions?))


No comments: