Monday, June 25, 2007

Video of the Week for June 24th, 2007 – June 30th, 2007

It's day late but here is my latest video of the week blog!

It’s Monday, June 25, 2007 and in a few days Gay Pride Month will be over. The last day of Gay Pride Month is in Saturday and what a great month it was. A lot of great things have happened in the gay community lately. We’re All Angels, a documentary about Jason and deMarco was premiered this month in New York, Gay Pride festivals have been happening all over the US and even though it doesn’t concern everybody, a friend trusted me enough to tell me he was gay and I told someone else I was gay (though, I’m not sure why he didn’t know before. It’s pretty obvious what my sexual orientation is).

Anyways, since it’s the last week of Gay Pride Month I decided to show you a gay video, which we need more of. I’ve found a lot but the thing is, to get a gay video I have to look for it, it’s never just there. It’s cool though. I think that being gay will be more open in the future and when it is, finding something gay will be fairly easy.

So without further ado, the video of the week for June 24th, 2007 – June 30th, 2007 is:

Curious by Johnny Dangerous



((Next week: I don't know. Anybody got any good ideas?))

No comments: