Monday, November 5, 2007

Videos of the Month for November, 2007

It's November, the month of the turkey and to some extent GLBT History Month. (It could have been last month but if it was I found out at the last minute and am celebrating it this month!) I wasn't sure what to post this month which is why I am posting like 6 days late, but fear not, I've now posted them!

I couldn't find too many videos about Turkeys or about GLBT history so I just took some videos from my favorite videos folder and as you know, some of them are pretty gay so I hope that makes up for it!

Anyways, here are the videos of the month for the month of November, 2007:

I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - a song by Scissor Sisters but a video performed by the amazingly cute Matthew Williams in Japan!
Vajapocalypse - A skit by The Soup about the word VAGINA AKA Va-jay-jay!
I'm Always Naked Because - A video from some blogger named Davey. He's always naked in his videos and here he answers why. Kind of pointless to some extent but he is a good piece of eye candy! Visit his blog at www.breaktheillusion.com
and Gimme More - An acoustic cover of Britney's amazingly popular song. These boys were some of the winners of The Cutest Boy(s) on YouTube Contest. The acoustic cover is actually pretty good too!

No comments: