Monday, May 19, 2008

Texan Heat - Caleb Lane

I've lived in Texas for a pretty long time and it's evident to me that Texas is a hot spot for talent scouts. When you think about it a lot of celebrities seem to have come from Texas and it always astounds me how many celebrities that I used to watch everyday were born and raised in the Lone Star State.

Aside from musicians, actors, and athletes Texas has also yields a lot of amazingly hot men and in my opinion, the model who probably has a better status then all the rest is Caleb Lane. I've loved Caleb Lane ever since I saw him. I've always liked blond-haired, blue-eyed guys and Caleb was one of the hottest I have ever seen.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures of Caleb Lane (only 10) so I've included them all here. If anyone out there has anymore then the ones I've posted, please direct me to them. I will be eternally grateful and give you a shout out in my next post and if you have a blog, advertise it. But once again, without any further ado, I present to you, Texan Heat - Caleb Lane:





















To see a larger size of every picture just click on them. To learn more about Caleb go here.

((Link provided by Most Beautiful Man))

No comments: