Monday, June 9, 2008

British and Transvestite(!) Heat: Austin Drage

Austin Drage is a young, attractive man I found a few years ago while I was looking for a new guy to add to my hot guy archive. I found just a few pictures of him then and then I thought, “Oh, he’s cute” and I added him like most guys who I find incredibly hot. I never really thought to check what he did but since he had a guitar I assumed he was a musician of some sort. I didn’t look for his music then or look for his videos on YouTube. I just kept him as a guy I would stare at.

Well, for many years I’ve come back time and time again looking at Austin Drage who I learned was British. I used him as a character of mine and I kept on looking for him and found more pictures of whatever set he did but never found anymore pictures of him which I was curious about. Finally, a few days ago while looking at him and playing the character who has his him as his picture I finally took the time to find a video of him on YouTube. The videos I got were of him singing, a shirtless video of him (which I will post) and a video of the Honeytraps.

I wasn’t sure who the Honeytraps were but after seeing the shirtless video of Austin, I knew that he was part of some group so I assumed they were it. I looked at one of the videos and sure enough I thought I saw him and two other guys dressed like woman singing some song that sounded very familiar to me. Only later did I learn it was a tribute. I looked for more videos of The Honeytraps and found only one more where they sang the same song, but were still dressed like woman only a lot more convincingly.

I did even more investigating and finally found out what Austin Drage was a part of. In England (Maybe Denmark, I really don't give a shit) there was a show on C4 that was called Boys Will Be... Girls. The point of the show was to take a group of boys, make them appear like woman, have them show a video and try to convince the record industry that they were a new girl group when in fact these women were actually men.

The first video the Honeytraps made succeeded in this. If I hadn’t read the caption before and had seen this video for the first time I would be convinced that the video was that of women even though the singer of the band had a very husky sounding voice. The song was a cover of the song “Just Wishing/ If I Had A Photograph Of You” by Flock of Seagulls.

Is Austin Drage a transvestite? I don’t know. Is he hot even if he is a transvestite? FUCK YEAH! I love Austin Drage and I actually really like the song he did with his little band even though I can’t tell what woman he is. I think he’s the singer. Anyways, after the pictures I post of him there will be 4 videos. The videos are as follows:

1) A video of Austin Drage Shirtless.

2) A video from the show Boys Will Be… Girls which shows the boys looking at their video.

3) A full video of the finished product. I promise, you’ll be astounded.

4) The first video I saw and I though Austin Drage was one of them. It's a actually a tribute but worth a look even though they are not anywhere as good as the professionals. You can tell they are men in this one.

The videos are after the pictures but you should look at the pictures? Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?















Anyways, here are the videos:

1)

2)

3)

4)

So that concludes my post about Austin Drage! Hope you enjoy him as much as I do!

Sexductxy!



No comments: