Sunday, June 17, 2007

Confessions

Confessions… The title of my first blog says it all. I am here to confess to things that I’ve done and to tell all who read this the reasoning behind this brain of mine. I’m Latino, I’m a homosexual, I’m a Christian, and I absolutely hate stereotypes.

It’s not because I don’t fit the stereotype… I actually fit the gay stereotype quite well. I’m flamboyant, I have a great sense of fashion, I love show tunes and musicals, I’m boy crazy and possibly quite perverted, and everything I do is so gay there is no question in anyone’s mind what my sexual orientation is once they meet me. I, in fact, have no idea why my family didn’t know until I was 20 when I was lanced by my brother (with my permission of course).

The reason I hate stereotypes is for the only gay thing I’m not. I have a strong spiritual connection with Jesus Christ. I have ever since I was young and I probably always will. My story of revelation is nothing drawn out and amazing. I had just heard about Jesus all my life, I finally understood why people say he ‘died for our sins’ and I just decided, “Why the hell not?” and that night while I was laying in bed I asked him to become part of my life.

Even though that nothing amazing I do tell people that it was an amazing story full of visions, hearing voices, and other lies that I really don’t feel that much shame about. I know it’s horrible but I am a compulsive liar so I really don’t fell any shame when I bend the truth and I don’t feel any shame when I tell someone a complete lie to save my own ass or to get them off mine. I’ve lied to my friends, my family, and complete strangers and I don’t really feel any shame.

I know it makes me seem like a horrible person but I assure you I’m not. People describe me to be a very generous person but again I could be lying to you right now, but why would my fist blog’s title be confessions? I wanted to make a blog where people could actually read my thoughts and my reasoning and understand what I’m going through. My accent is very distinct but because of my Latino history I tend to talk quickly and most people can’t understand me when I’m speaking to them but my words through paper do flow quite nicely.

Anyways, when I thought about making a blog the first thing I promised myself was to actually tell the truth rather than bend it or lie to you. It’s be a waste of my time to write about lies and try to make you feel I’m some amazing human being when I can’t really change your way of thinking. I’ve never really been any good at changing people’s minds and it won’t be any easier for me to try to do that when you can simply go to another web page or log off the internet and forget what you’ve just read.

So, yeah, my blog is all about confessions. I’ll tell you about my friends (who’s names I’ll change to protect their identities), about my life (which I assure you is quite amazing and interesting weather you believe me or not), and what’s going through my mind (which you will find has lots to do with sex and men).

In addition, I will be posting pictures of men: Lots of hot, sexy, I’ve-died-and-gone-to-heaven men. I’m completely boy crazy in every respect and I am attracted to so many men that I have a list (and I’m not lying here) of men I want to fuck down on paper. The list is 8 pages long, front and back, two columns of each side, with about 25 names on each column. That’s 800 names and guess what, the list is still growing. I’m on page 9 on the third column somewhere. If I ever finish it (which I doubt I will) I’ll post it.

Finally, In addition to my confessions and men I would jump in the sack with I’ll also be posting chapters. Like lots of famous people (Tim Allen, Chelsea Handler, Margaret Cho, etcetera) I want to put writing under my list of careers; so like those famous people I’ll be posting chapters about my semi-charmed kind of life (I know, that’s a song but my life really is semi-charmed). Anyways, on with my blog: Sexductxy!

No comments: