Sunday, June 17, 2007

MySpace, Patrick Nuo, and Video of the Week for June 17th, 2007 - June 23rd, 2007

There are several things in this world that I could not live with and I couldn't imagine not living with. Aside from the usual things such as water, food, friends, family, and hot men, I could not imagine not living with several technological advances, such as phones, TVs, and especially the a computer with working internet access. I love the fact that the internet makes the world a very small place and one of the internet's most popular sites, MySpace, makes it even smaller.

MySpace, in my opinion, is a wonderful tool. Not only can you post information about yourself, your interests, your hobbies, and people you'd like to meet, but you can also post blogs, bulletins about virtually anything, and you can make friends with anybody who also owns a MySpace page. If you're an artist of any kind you can also post sound or video clips of whatever you want to show other people and you can tell people the date, time, and location of your next gig.

MySpace has also paved the way into introducing people into the power of the internet by showing others how useful and how dangerous it can be. It also has yielded several hybrids such as D-List or GayWatch. MySpace, though, is also a drug and several of my friends have been known to be MySpace whores. Even one of my best friends, who claims to have a life, can spend hours upon hours on MySpace without slowing down. I don't consider myself to be a MySpace whore though I do love to update it once in a while.

One of the ways I update my MySpace is by trying to post a Video of the Week every week. Most of these videos are music videos and since I've decided to make Sexductxy as my main blog I decided to post my videos here too. There are several benefits since people can view previous and present videos of the week.

My Video of the Week, for this current week (June 17th, 2007 - June 23rd, 2007) is a music video by an artist I admire. Not only is his song "Beautiful" amazing, but he is really hot as well.

So now, I present to you, Patrick Nuo:















Here is a Wallpaper of Patrick for all of you who find him immensely hot as I do:


And finally, in my opinion, the pictures of Patrick really don't do him the justice he deserves. In order so you all can see how hot he really is, I've decided to post the video of the first song I ever heard from him. It's his 6th single, "Beautiful":




Unfortunately, Patrick isn't gay; though after seeing some of his videos it is questionable. I want more pictures of Patrick so if any of you have any pictures of him other then the ones I've posted, please do send them to me. I love the way he looks and I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

To learn more about Patrick, who is a MBM (Most Beautiful Man), go here and here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hey love... Yay you have a blogspot.. Well, I love what I've read so far and can't wait to continue to read everything else... One guy you should totally look up is Adamo Ruggiero because he's a total hottie!! Anyways I hope your alright! Love you babe!!

Mandie